Monday, September 3, 2018

Cooking and Baking with Manman



Manman, that is what we call Haitian moms. It has been awhile since I blogged, as you can see, feel free to peruse my previous blogs.  My life has gotten a whole lot busier.  Right now, I am my mother's caretaker and I owe it all to her for my love of cooking and baking.  She is 89 years old and will be 90 on October 19th.  I will be devoting this weekly series of Cooking and Baking with Manman in her honor.  It's Labor Day the last summer holiday of the year.  I think it's fitting that I would start the series on Labor Day with my mom ( I hope all mothers will get this)😉

I have been on the Keto Diet since January of this year and have lost almost 50 lbs.  We are making Keto Hamburger Buns.   From the pictures below you can see all the fun we had making this.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. On a side note, it is very typical to see a Haitian kitchen like this. Represent 😆.  Thanks to my wonderful photographer, sister, sous chef, and all around best friend Magali. Love you 💗

Until next week💞

Check my Instagram @mcateringllc2











.

I have been on the Keto Diet since January of this year and have lost almost 50 lbs.  We are making Keto Hamburger Buns.   From the pictures below you can see all the fun we had making this: I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. On a side note, it is very typical to see a Haitian kitchen like this. Represent 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment