Friday, December 6, 2013

CHRISTMAS is here!!! Yes, it's my all time favorite time of the year. The lights, the decorations and of course the baking.  I haven't started baking yet, but last year I did.  One was a Oreo Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Unfortunately, you can't see the inside last year I wasn't as tech savvy as I am now (lol).  The best part was that there was an actual Oreo cookie  at the bottom.

One day I was watching The Chew, love that show, I need to follow Karla on Twitter.  Clint did this amazing craft idea that I fell in love with.  My daughter and I did this.  We lined green and red starlight candies on parchment paper and melted them in the oven and used christmas cookie cutouts and these are the results.






Sorry, didn't take a picture of the green ones.

Lastly, I saw this on Pinterest and I had to do this


Beautiful.

This is just the beginning of my Christmas selections.

Until next week
S&S


No comments:

Post a Comment