Friday, December 13, 2013

There is nothing better for a chef or a baker to find a new recipe for Christmas cookie cutter done in a totally different way.  While looking through one of my favorite cooking magazine, I came across this awesome creative recipe.  It's wonton wrappers cut out with Christmas cookie cutter, brush with pesto sauce and baked.  Wow! I took it a step further, of course.  Since the title of my blog is Spicy and Sweet, I brushed mine with ground fresh chili paste for the mittens and ground hot jalapeño peppers for the trees and the sweet, a paste made with Equal sweetener and water (my mom is diabetic). Here's the process:






Hot Christmas trees and red hot mittens



Sweet snow angels and white light bulbs


Can we say Spicy and Sweet!!! 
Until next week S&S





No comments:

Post a Comment