Friday, January 31, 2014

More Cupcakes

Who doesn't like varieties and we are constantly changing our minds.  My intentions were to make Oreo and Golden Oreos, but I changed my mind.  I will still have the Oreo cookies with the surprise inside or something else, but I've decided to have white cupcakes with chocolate frosting and white cupcakes with white frosting and sprinkles.  So here's goes:









The other cupcakes is all white with white pearls sprinkles:




Voila!!!!!!

Cupcakes done.  I have to say I loved the Oreo cupcakes the best.  All of the icings were delish.  Until I get orders I will keep trying new recipes.  I will give an update of my "first special" in three weeks.  
Now, what do I entertain myself with.  I've decided that Saturday, March 15th, I will host my first free tasting event.  I'm truly excited and can't wait.  In the meantime, I will practice and make near perfection what I will be offering.  All of the future blogs will be dedicated to the free tasting event.  Next week I will have the menu and can't wait.
Until next week!!!!!
S&S


No comments:

Post a Comment