Friday, January 17, 2014

Strawberry Cheesecake

Next to ice cream, strawberry cheesecake has to be my go-to desserts.  Last time I made it was over 20 years ago.  Why so long? I could eat it everyday.  I love the consistency and the creaminess.  My strawberry cheesecake have undergo a change, now everything is organic, can't wait to taste it.  Here we go 


BEFORE:


AFTER:


Not bad!!! This is New York Style Cheesecake.  I haven't made this before, so I will let you know how I like it next week.

Remember, in my previous blog, I wanted to do puff pastry by scratch.  Well the first was no good, but I revised my recipe and we have a winner.  I still have to perfect it more but I'm getting very, very close.  Here we go:








Not bad.  I made it with butter, not lard.  Very flaky!!!  My mother had three and gave me a compliment that I should open a store and sell them.  I'm not ready for that yet, but coming from her that made the arm exercise worthwhile.  
Until next week!
S&S










No comments:

Post a Comment