Friday, April 25, 2014

Everything Haitian - Plantain Cups (Chef Mitzi's Creation) and Popcorn Snack

There's nothing better then creating your own version of a recipe.  Since plantain is a popular side dish in Haiti, I've decided to amp Up the vegetable.  I shredded the plantain and use it like hash brown.  In case you are reading this, I've added spices to the hash plantain. I made spicy fish, chicken and pork and filled the hashed plantain cups and garnish them with spicy shredded cabbage and other veggies.  The result was beautiful and quite tasty.  My mom and I were the first to taste them and she said will it be in my cookbook, of course mom.  Here are the splendid pictures:
















I love popcorn, chocolate, and peanuts, so I've created my version of this delicious snack.  Enjoy






Could be eaten separately or together
Until next week
S&S




No comments:

Post a Comment