Friday, May 2, 2014

Everything Haitian- Spicy Chicken Breast Salad with Grilled Pineapple

Another of Chef Mitzi's Creation, very Spicy Chicken Breast with Grilled Pineapple, it goes along with my two favorites flavors spicy and sweet.



I drizzled balsamic vinaigrette on my salad and it was delish and fresh.

I have been wanting to make Guava Jam for the longest and I finally did it.  It was time consuming but so worth the effort.  Here goes:










Can't wait to try it for breakfast.  Tell you later

Now, for next week something special is happening.  I will be going on a Mission trip with my church to Haiti.  This will be my third time.  This time, I plan to not only focus on helping my people, but I will do a small documentary on first hand view of the food of Haiti.  I am so humble to be going back again and help with whatever I need to do.  Until next week, I don't know if I will be able to post anything on Friday, but I will try if not I will do it on Sunday.
Until next week
S&S



No comments:

Post a Comment